Friday 23 November 2018

Come and Help in Saving Jai's Life

View In Browser

My son suffers from severe brain and heart conditions. We did everything in our power but it was still not enough

 

"It's all because of me. We do not have our house because of me; you both are constantly worried because of me. I am sorry," cries my 9-year-old son, and he blames himself for everything. It pricks my heart every time he says that. He is our blessing, and we will strive hard to save him. Jai Prasanna, my son, suffers from not one but two conditions: Sinus Venosus ASD with Partial Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Drainage, which is a congenital anomaly in the heart; the doctors say that Prasanna has a hole in his heart and the blood from his lungs partially flow into the right atrium. The other is Vein of Galen Malformation, a rare vascular malformation of the brain. He has to undergo an open heart surgery and endovascular embolization for complete cure.

 
Know More
Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment