Sunday 23 December 2018

We desperately need your help

View In Browser

We desperately need your help

 

She was all healthy and cheerful; she was an active and enthusiastic child until a severe condition took it all away, and our peace has been disturbed since. Mavila, my 11-year-old daughter is suffering from Severe Aplastic Anaemia. It is a result of damaged bone marrow which stops producing enough new blood cells leaving my child vulnerable to infections and bleeding. Day and night I'm in constant worry for both my daughters, the elder one who is suffering from anaemia and the younger one who is going to donate her bone marrow. The bills for the transplant are choking me; I am not in the state to cover the costs and I don't think I'll ever be.

 
Know More
Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment